Grafton Water District -- Emergency Contact

Emergency Contacts

How do I contact your office in an emergency?
The District always has someone available in the case of an emergency 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Call (508) 839-2302 and you will be directed to call our paging service. If you do not have success at that number you can call the local police station at (508) 839-2858.

How do I shut my water off?
Next to your water meter on the inside of your house (usually in the basement or utility closet) there is a valve next to the meter that can shut your water off. If you do not know where this is you should go look for it now.


Water Quality
Rates & Billing
Emergency Contact
Lawn Watering
General Questions