Grafton Water District -- FAQs - Rates & Billing

How do I read my water bill?
Your meter reads just like a car odometer, from left to right.

Who do I make the check out to?
Grafton Water District

I dispute my bill and would like to appeal. Who do I contact?
You may first start with the District office. Your meter may have been read wrong or there may be a leak that you are unaware of. If the office is unable to resolve the issue an appeal in writing to the Grafton Board of Water Commissioners may be requested. The board will act upon your request and contact you in a timely manner. You have the opportunity to attend a commissioners meeting to discuss the bill dispute with them directly.


Water Quality
Rates & Billing
Emergency Contact
Lawn Watering
General Questions